Fabulous Females

That's what this site is for: a place to gather all of the ideas and observations of real women living out the drama of single life in a world of "hooking up" and "putting out." If you'd like to become a poster, just give us your email address in a comment so we can invite you in! This is a non-discriminatory place to air out your feelings, so please be constructive! We also welcome men to post insight, comments, and advice on today's culture between males and females.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Guys in Uniform

A few years ago I flew into Baltimore to visit a friend. I was kind of annoyed that my return flight left at 6 a.m. However, when I walked into the terminal I noticed something not so bad. There were literally HUNDREDS of guys around my age walking around - and all of them were sailors. I don't know about you all, but I like men in uniform. They are the ultimate of the "clean-cut" variety. It was in early June, and they were about to be shipped off for summer assignments. God must have been rooting for me that day, because I ended up eating breakfast with two sailors. One of them was really cute, and single! Why didn't we exchange information? In hindsight, I should have given him my email address. He went to the NAVAL ACADEMY. Sigh. Hopefully, you'll enjoy this.

http://www.ehow.com/how_6900_pick-sailor.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home