Fabulous Females

That's what this site is for: a place to gather all of the ideas and observations of real women living out the drama of single life in a world of "hooking up" and "putting out." If you'd like to become a poster, just give us your email address in a comment so we can invite you in! This is a non-discriminatory place to air out your feelings, so please be constructive! We also welcome men to post insight, comments, and advice on today's culture between males and females.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Love Triangle


I'm trapped in a love triangle. I want him, she wants him too, but he is unattainable. Why do women put ourselves in these kinds of predicaments. When I was younger I could blame it on immaturity. Now, I see it's my reality. Always reaching for the unattainable. Always hoping to be the best in love and in sex. The one to tame the wild horse, and make him love me without force. I've always fallen for the sexy, attractive, and most desirable. The ones with the most suitors. Branding the kinder, gentler ones as loosers. I thought I had outgrown this stage, but unintentionally I am back on main stage. Now, here's the act, two women, one man, who's the star, maybe the damsel in distress or the strong independent woman will out perform the rest. But not everyone is meant to be a star, and maybe retirement for me is not that far. But for now, I am trapped in a love triangle and he's playing all three angles.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, June 21, 2006, Blogger David said…

    I'm trapped in a love triangle too! Me, Keira Knightley, and Scarlett Johansson. My problem is that neither of them know they're in my triangle.

    Sigh.

     
  • At 11:29 AM, June 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It goes back to the fact that women are attracted to men that aren't good for us. At least, it seems to be that way with me. The "nice guys" don't challenge us the way the jerks can with their inflated egos... But sometimes I think the "nice guys" just need to grow a backbone and get some confidence. YOU are who we REALLY want...

    Show us that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home