Fabulous Females

That's what this site is for: a place to gather all of the ideas and observations of real women living out the drama of single life in a world of "hooking up" and "putting out." If you'd like to become a poster, just give us your email address in a comment so we can invite you in! This is a non-discriminatory place to air out your feelings, so please be constructive! We also welcome men to post insight, comments, and advice on today's culture between males and females.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Let me introduce myself...

Hi all...I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me to join this blog! I've read quite a few of articles, and I must admit that I'm very excited to join in such great intellectual conversation -- I just hope I can keep up :)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, January 28, 2006, Blogger The Prufroquette said…

    Hey...are you THE Jaime? The GCC Jaime? The English major Jaime? The Jaime with blonde hair and a big smile?

    If so...YAY!!!!

    If not...well, that was embarrassing...and welcome in spite of my ignorance!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, January 28, 2006, Blogger Jennifer said…

    JAIME!!!! WOO HOO and a BOO-YAH! So glad to have yet another top-notch classy, fabulous member of the female population on this forum! Feel free to post ANYTHING, and this goes for everyone else! The more typing... the better!

     
  • At 8:16 AM, January 30, 2006, Blogger Jaime said…

    Yes, I am THE GCC English major Jaime! Thank you for the wonderful welcome! And I have missed all of you guys, and thus I am therefore very glad to be here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home